The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Writing also counts you know...

You all of already proven that you can animate, but, animation is only part of what makes something "good." If you are going to make a prodigy, atleast come up with something original thats funny to an audience above twelve. It's cool that all of you were able to get together and do this but why make a bunch of short incomplete movies instead of just one? The writing was just very weak and it was almost like i was watching the matrix frame by frame and then could quickly tell where the writers stopped the copy and attempted to make something original.

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

Good

It was good overall but way too long. The beginning should have gone faster to get into the actual plot. The dick joke thing was funny until it just keep going and going and going. Theres no need to repeat the same joke so many times, it just makes the orginal joke less funny. Very nice job though.

Snailed Snailed

Good Job

I enjoyed your drawing skills and attention to detail with the main character. The camera angels were nice and isnt something most people here are able to do. Nice.

goste goste

I liked it...

I liked how you had the music communicate most of the story. Anything that goes above pure violence is a nice change around here.

The Sword of Glyden The Sword of Glyden

Nice

I liked the style of it. I'm sorry some people have to have the story spelled out for them to understand it. It was a deeper movie you dont see many of. Good job.

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

Wow.

That was probably one of the best ones I have seen on here in a long time. I donÕt usually give 5's, but this defiantly got one. I'm only sorry there are people out there who cant appreciate this type of movie. Guess there isnÕt enough sick, degrading humor for them or something. Looking forward to the next one.

Avril Lavinge Must Die! Avril Lavinge Must Die!

Good Stuff

Made me laugh so its good in my book. :-)

Independence Trailer Independence Trailer

Cool

It didnt have stick figures and was longer than 10 secounds, so thats good enough for me :-). Nice Job.

City Drawing?? City Drawing??

Nice change

I liked that fact that it was a different type of movie you don't see very often. It had a point and was animated very well. Good Job.